I cannot believe how easy it was for me to earn my first $25 blogging! I know it is not much, but it’s my first time making any real money with this blog. The best part was that it took me less than 5 minutes and you can do it too. You don’t need anyone else to click on your link to buy any product for you to earn that $25.
Are you interested? Let’s get started!
What is Affiliate Marketing?
I first heard about affiliate marketing even before I started blogging years ago, but I never really understood it. It wasn’t until I started my blog that I kept hearing affiliate marketing over and over again from other bloggers. Affiliate marketing is basically you promoting a product to your readers and if they decide to make a purchase through your referral link, you get a commission, at no extra cost to them. Commissions vary from company to company.
How to Apply for an Affiliate Program?
How Did I Make My First $25 Blogging?
I made my first $25 from Grammarly. I applied for Grammarly through ShareASale. ShareASale is an Affiliate Marketing Network. You can find a lot of products on ShareASale and just apply to become an affiliate.
I have used the free version of Grammarly for over a year now and I really love it. I’ve heard great things about the paid version, but currently the free version works just fine for me.
After I applied, I waited for over a week to be accepted into the program. Woohoo…I’m in!
Included in the email was something called Immediate Activation Bonus. All I had to do was write a review for Grammarly. Hmm…$25 is nice, but do I really want to write a blog post review for it? Too much work for $25.
The only thing I added was the cost and their logo. Hit submit. Waited for another week. I thought they had rejected me, but they didn’t. Woohoo! Easiest $25 ever!
- Hopefully you already have a blog. If not, you can click here to learn how to start one.
- Create a free account at Grammarly.
- Use it when you write your blogs.
- Sign up as a Grammarly affiliate through ShareASale.
- Write a review about Grammarly and add a link/banner. It doesn’t have to be a long blog post. Just mention Grammarly in one of your blog posts.
- Wait for your $25.
Affiliate marketing is a great way for many bloggers to earn a living. But don’t promote a product just for a commission. Only promote the products that you actually use and love.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN ME!
Recommendations For You
- Free Blogging Resources – Free resources to help you start and grow your blog. I will continue to add more tips and tools.
- Free Guide to Starting Your Own Blog for Non-Techies – Step-by-step instruction on how to start a blog from start to finish.
- eBates – Get cash back just for shopping online at the stores you love. Get $10 back when you spend your first $25.